Multiple RealtimeSync instances?

Get help for specific problems

sciamano72

Hello, I'm a new FFS user and so far I'm loving it very much.
Following the help files I was capable of creating a realtime job that syncs two folders on my laptop with my usb stick, as soon as I insert the stick in the laptop.
I now would like to create a second job, which totally resides in the laptop (keep two folders on the laptop synced) but I don't understand how to do this.
I mean, I now have a RTS instance that monitors my usb stick and as soon as this is inserted in the usb socket, it starts the sync job that resides on the stick.
Now how do I add that I want to keep /home/luca/1 synced with /home/luca/backup/1?

Also, how do I make these jobs start automatically at system startup? I'm using Linux Mint 14 with MATE.
I tried looking for the solution both here and over the internet, but couldn't find anything useful.
Thanks

Plerry

I don't "run" this forum. Nevertheless, I most certainly do not think that whoever runs a forum has any sort of obligation to address a question (legitimate or not) in whatever timeframe.
Like most forums, this forum is made available by "whoever runs it" as a place where people (only too often even without practicing due diligence) post questions or challenges they encountered, and where willing volunteers, possibly including "whoever runs it", may want to be of help where and when they can, and if they feel inclined to.

And considering the wording of your posting:
Remember that you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar ...
Site Admin

Zenju

Plerry's right, there is no support obligation that I'm aware of. Also, PreciousChaos, calm your temper. Rude posts will not be tolerated.

xCSxXenon

Create a batch sync for the new folder pair
Create a RTS job that monitors those folders and runs the previous batch sync
Run that RTS at startup