Can I sync to the cloud with this tool?

Get help for specific problems

residentx100

Can I use this to sync from/to cloud stores? I need to sync this from local to onedrive for business.
I don't see any commands to do that.
Site Admin

Zenju

A few other sync tools support synchronization with cloud storages like OneDrive, Dropbox, etc. I wonder if this is really a relevant scenario that FFS is currently missing or if these are more niche use cases.

n2rga

This would be a nice option for FFS

ooops

Sync with cloud is very relevant scenario for someone who does digital photo/video with large number of files and big file sizes.
I.e. default location of MS OneDrive folder is on C: drive (which is often SSD for speed, but smaller size)
and it is easy to fill all free space with video projects trying to use standard OneDrive application.
Copying directly from another location to the cloud would be a GREAT feature for FFS.

zlhnxqgf

But why?! I'm sure there is no need for that since a simple symlink works in most scenarios:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTFS_symbolic_link

kris_jag

Nonetheless possibility to synchronise to cloud would be very nice feature (and I would use it - OneDrive in my case - to synchronise specific folders).

According to other forum, folders symlinked to OneDrive in Windows 10 are not synchronised by MS OneDrive client app.