Minor reporting issues

Get help for specific problems

BazCuda

I've noticed, particularly with multi-threaded jobs, that the reported info about which file is being processed, the number of files processed so far and, by extension, the number of files remaining, either isn't correct or at the least appears to be misleading.

Here's one such example from a job which is currently running.
FFSReporting.png
FFSReporting.png (27.26 KiB) Viewed 301 times
There are 4 threads in operation. The file FFS says it's uploading to Google Drive is .kixb.db which is a 400mb file.
But it also says that it's processed zero files in total and 3.67GB.

In actual fact, this file finished uploading a while ago...
FFSReporting2.png
FFSReporting2.png (19.2 KiB) Viewed 301 times
...and FFS if now downloading an entirely different 1.67GB file.
There is still no accounting for where FFS gets its 3.67GB figure from - not in the live stats, at any rate.

While I've been typing this, the job has timed-out downloading the 1.67GB file but FFS reports a non-existent error with the old .kixb.db file that was being replaced on GD which FFS says it was unable to move to Google Drive's recycle bin...
FFSReporting3.png
FFSReporting3.png (47.86 KiB) Viewed 301 times
...and yet here it is quite happily sat in GD's bin...
FFSReporting4.png
FFSReporting4.png (18.21 KiB) Viewed 301 times
I'm confused. I don't think there is any issue at all with the integrity of the files - the correct versions of the files are on GD and on my laptop. But like me, FFS's reporting doesn't seem to quite know what's actually going on :D
Site Admin

Zenju

The reporting is probably a consequence of "automatic retry (3x)", : e.g. copying a file failed => processed bytes increases, but not processed items.

BazCuda

Thanks Zenju. I'll reset those options back to the defaults.