FFS Invoice

Discuss new features and functions

MJNiessl

Hello,

we (the Company I work for) have recently received an email with a "Receipt from FreeFileSync.org". However, it is not a proper Company invoice. On the "receipt" it says that if I had any questions, I can either visit this Forum, or contact them via mail or call (and the number is basically just 12345678910, which frankly, is a bit weird). Now, I've already sent an 2 emails requesting a proper invoice but I have yet to get a reply.
My question therefore is, does anyone know how to get in touch with them to get what I want?
Thank you!

xCSxXenon

An invoice is something you get that you then pay for. If you have already paid, you don't get a non-existing invoice, you get a receipt of transaction.

David Morrow

After almost 40 years as an accountant, this has to be one of the silliest arguments / discussions I've witnessed. My email notification / thank-you's / receipts / invoices, provide the sender's details, the amount, and what I donated to / for. Anyone in the accounting department who is pushing you for a "proper Company invoice" is in over their head in basic bookkeeping. The payments will be mostly token and not worth the discussion time. The tax authorities will never question these immaterial payments if they try to make that an issue.