New path could appear below typed text instead of moving it to next line

Discuss new features and functions

awvalenti

Hello,

I believe this could be a bug: when I type a folder path besides the green + button (below the "Drag&Drop" text) and click that button, the typed text is moved down to the next line. I believe it should add a new empty line below the one I'm editing, instead of moving my text to the next line.

Is this description clear?

Thanks!

Plerry

This has been the behavior in FFS since my earliest use/recollection (~2011).
Note that the sequence in which multiple left-right folder pairs are listed is not relevant, as in the Compare phase first all folders are being compared and based on those results, the (proposed) actions are defined.
The sequence in which files are ultimately synced is not linked to the sequence in which folder pairs are listed.
If your sync would depend on the sequence of the folder pairs (e.g. sync A-to-B and then B-to-C) you need to run separate syncs for those folder pairs in the required sequence.

That said: If you prefer to list your multiple left-right folder pairs in a given sequence (despite that is bears no relevance for the sync), you can move left-right folder pairs up or down via the black down-arrow icon in front of all (but the first) left-right folder pairs.