Pop-up context menus appear at wrong place

Get help for specific problems

sg2

Hello,

I am using FFS on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Linux on a Dell XPS13 with two monitors arranged this way:
- my laptop screen is the main monitor,
- an external large monitor is at the right of the laptop screen, with its lower edge standing at approx half the height of the laptop screen.
The laptop screen is Ubuntu screen 1, and the external monitor is Ubuntu screen 2. In the Ubuntu screen arrangement preferences, the two screens are positioned as described here. See attachment 1.

With version FFS 10.5, pop-up menus when I right-click on a file in the synchronization list always appear at the right place, wether I run FFS on the laptop or external screen. See attachment 2.

I have tried all the recent versions of FFS, and they all show the same issue: the pop-up menus appear at the wrong place, which makes them unusable:
- If I run FFS on the external screen, the pop-ups appear at the left screen border. See attachment 3.
- If I run FFS on the laptop screen, the pop-ups appear a the top screen border. See attachment 4.
Attachments
Attachment4.JPG
Attachment4.JPG (376.85 KiB) Viewed 498 times
Attachment3.JPG
Attachment3.JPG (378.83 KiB) Viewed 498 times
Attachment2.JPG
Attachment2.JPG (465.18 KiB) Viewed 498 times
Attachment1.png
Attachment1.png (101.7 KiB) Viewed 498 times
Site Admin

Zenju

This is probably a limitation of either wxWidgets or GTK2. Once FFS moves to GTK3 this is worth a retest.

sg2

Thanks for your reply.
When is this move planned?