internal instance of explorer (browse) does no longer recognize network mapped drive

Get help for specific problems

marco

Hello
I have currently Version 10.22 64bit installed.
I noticed a strange behaviour in this and the previous version.
I have alway been able to synch between a mapped drive referring to a folder in my NAS and a local folder.
Now I am no longer able to find the network mapped drive through the instance of explorer (browse button) within FreeFileSynch although the synch set up with previous versions works.

To clarify with an example.

I was able sometimes ago to navigate to my Z: drive. (actually a mapped NAS folder)
I set a synch between that drive and a local folder
Now the mapped drive Z: is perfectly reachable through Windows Explorer.
But it is not shown through the explorer instance within FreeFileSynch, the one you open through "browse".
The synch created some time ago still works however and in there the dirve is referred as Z:
If I try to navigate to the folder within FreeFileSynch "browse" using network shortcuts, I can reach my NAS folder.

Does anybody have a clue why this strange behavior probably starting from version before the 10.22.
Apologies if this has been already been asked.

Thanks a lot/Ciao

Marco

xCSxXenon

If a drive is mapped and the program runs from a different user, stuff like that can happen. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the network drives

marco

Thanks for the answer,
actually the issue seems to have gone.
I typed the mapped drive letter and the directory and then did a sych.
After that the program seems to recognize the mapped drives also from the internal explorer instance.

thanks again/ciao

Marco