[FEATURE REQUEST] Context Menu to Compare and Sync only one specific folder pair

Discuss new features and functions

jsavage

Maybe there's a way to do this, but I can't seem to locate it. I keep a lot of folder pairs between two sessions: Active and Inactive. I keep the folders which I know will not be updated very frequently in the inactive session and run that less often since it takes a long time to compare. Sometime I know that only one folder pair needs to be synced - so it would be nice if I could just right click on that pair and have it exclude all the others temporarily. I know I can do something like this in the overview, but I'd like to have the exclusion occur before the comparison.

xCSxXenon

Create separate configurations per folder pair. Or, you can just delete the pairs from the sync, but don't save the configuration, so you can just click off it and back on and still have the whole list there.

lawrence-dol

Have to agree with the OP. I would find it very useful to be able to sync a selected folder from a specific config set.

xCSxXenon

If it is that common, create a separate configuration. Is having another config in the side panel any worse than having to sort through the folder pairs in one config?