Do not suspend operations waiting for user input

Get help for specific problems

taob

I started a fairly large (almost 8 TB) mirror operation before going to bed. It was projected to take about 12 hours, so I wanted it to run overnight. Unfortunately, it looks like about 24 minutes in, it paused because of an error. I clicked "ignore" and it kept going. It should have skipped that file and continued with the rest of the copy, since this error would not have prevented the rest of mirror from proceeding. Perhaps have it defer all user choices until the end? Or prompt the user for action, while continuing in the background?
8:22:26 AM    Error    Cannot copy file
        "W:\2020\20200615\early_morning_mgt-2.mp4" to
        "X:\2020\20200615\early_morning_mgt-2~0606.ffs_tmp".
        ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED: Access is denied. [CopyFileEx]

taob

I should mention that I'm aware of the "ignore errors" option, but I have not been able to test to see if that option simply ignores errors (as it says), or if it still reports them and asks for user input, but allows the job to continue running in the background. I want to resolve any potential errors, but I also would like that to not hold up a running job.

Plerry

"ignore errors" simply ignores errors, and continues the job without asking for user input.
However, errors still get reported in the log-file.

xCSxXenon

You want that option checked for sure. When it finishes, an errors will both be logged and still remain in the compare window to reference later.