User Rate Limit Exceeded - problem....

Discuss new features and functions

kalich

User Rate Limit Exceeded. Rate of requests for user exceed configured project quota. You may consider re-evaluating expected per-user traffic to the API and adjust project quota limits accordingly. You may monitor aggregate quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/drive.googleapis.com/quotas?project=562895295700

kalich

It is necessary to increase the limits on your part !!! In version 10.25 the problems were not ...
Site Admin

Zenju

How many parallel operations have you set? Unless you're hitting Google drive with more than 100 requests per second, you shouln't be near any quota limits.

toby9999

Zenju ... I can't set more than one parallel thread because I've downgraded to 10.19 but have now lost the donation edition.

Can you send me the donation version (that I've paid for) please. I sent you an email about this a couple of days ago.

Thanks

kalich

I have set up for every 100 processes. So a change to 10 should solve the problem?

jcxhard

Hello everyone, I am experiencing this on donor version 11.28, could anyone help me on this matter. About creating the API at Google.