I think my Donation Edition installer was leaked

Get help for specific problems

Darth Agnon

I think one of my friends on another forum may have leaked my Donation Edition installer that I lent her. Can hackers now see my computer details/IP, PayPal and stuff that are linked from the transaction ID link within the "About" window in the installer?

Worried. What should I do?

xCSxXenon

They only see what you see on those pages. So they can see the machines that FFS is licensed to, de-activate them, see the donation amount, download the donation edition, but that's really it. The unique ID is likely internally tracked by Zenju and provides some of the details you mention, but he would have to answer that. They shouldn't be accessible via third parties.
What should you do? Remember this for the future
Site Admin

Zenju

I've generated a new GUID and sent it to you via email, so the old link is now obsolete.
Problem: Your old Donation Edition (DE) installer now will not work anymore, but old version of the DE cannot be downloaded from the FFS homepage. This will not be a problem until you want to install the old DE again. Is this okay, or should I revert?

Darth Agnon

That works for me! Thank you very much! I'll get another donation edition again soon, or, if I need to reinstall, can use the free edition.

(sorry for the delay in getting back; Real Life has been busy)