Problem with mtp sync

Get help for specific problems

Andy

My intent is synchronize from Windows 10 PC to microSD of Android 11 (s10e) with the latest version of FFS. The phone is obviously mtp enabled. During the comparison everything is regular (obviously with the right settings) but when I start the synchronization it seems unresponsive. The only way after several attempts that I have found to make it work is to unplug the usb during the synchronization, reconnect, and at the error message of FFS give retry. At this point the synchronization starts and if is unresponsive again I repeat the operation. Does anyone have any better solution? Thanks so much

xCSxXenon

Try a different cable?

Andy

Already tried with several different cables, now to exclude this variable I use a new original Samsung cable

xCSxXenon

For what it's worth, I had the same kind of issues until I used a USB 2.0 cable/port. I had the same issue when copying with File Explorer. What happens if you copy the same data manually?

Andy

Thank you xCSxXenon!
With file explorer it has always worked without problems ... then I will try with a 2.0 port and not SS ... I have already tried other tips such as closing all apps on the smartphone or keeping the smartphone directory open during synchronization. To date it seems to work smoothly after the second usb disconnection as if the mtp protocol surrendered to my efforts!