RealTime SYNC will not update after reboot

Get help for specific problems

wrwebb

RealTime SYNS works great until I reboot my computer, I tried the daylight savings time issue (no help)

Unfortunately I was one of those that donated before discovering this concern.. Really like the program if it works as designed, I would even donate MORE if you can fix it

WR Webb

xCSxXenon

Does it open at all when you restart? Make sure you save the RTS config and put it in your startup folder

xCSxXenon

RTS works fine for me, so it's not a program issue

wrwebb

If you create a RTS batch file and add files to that directory , the batch file will run within the specified time listed in the configuration. It will update as many times as I change that directory (adding files) when I reboot that does not work. Putting the RTS Config file will run the batch file when I start my computer. If any changes are made after the reboot and the batch file has already ran they will not update until I reboot again. Unsure why it will update that directory multiple times when you create the file until you reboot.

xCSxXenon

You don't create RTS batch files, they don't exist. You don't add files to anything related to RTS, only folders. I guarantee that you created a FFS batch job and are autostarting that, not RTS.