Loking for a Cloud service for backup

Discuss new features and functions

woody

I use FFS to make a backup of my files to an external drive with the "Mirror" option, and I'd like to know if by any chance there are any cloud platforms that offer that option as well. I mean to be able to detect which files have been altered/deleted and update the backup without copying all the files anew every time, just like FFS does when the "Mirror" option is selected.
Thank you.

xCSxXenon

You can use OneDrive and mirror the source to the local OneDrive copy. Or Google Drive has direct integration into FFS

woody

You can use OneDrive and mirror the source to the local OneDrive copy. Or Google Drive has direct integration into FFS xCSxXenon, 10 Jun 2021, 15:29
Thank you for your reply!

Do you know if it is possible for OneDrive to detect the modified/deleted files when you make a backup?
Also, do you know if there are any instructions on how I could directly integrate Google Drive has into FFS?

Thank you. :)

xCSxXenon

Since you would be syncing with your local copy of OneDrive, it doesn't matter as long as your hard drive it is saved to supports the detecting of modified/deleted files.
Click the cloud icon next to the browse button, where you would select your locations

woody

Thank you xCSxXenon.
I figured out how to use FFS with Google Drive, but looks like it's more complicated to sync it with OneDrive.

xCSxXenon

Depends how you're mind works! Glad you got something you are comfortable with, that's the important part