Ukranian Localization

Report translation and localization issues

RaFaeLL0

I did not find the Ukrainian translation in the program.
I can help if you tell me how to do it or give me a file with fields for translation

xCSxXenon

Make changes to one of the language files and then upload it here for Zenju.
Post with a how-to:
viewtopic.php?t=1438
Site Admin

Zenju

I generally don't accept one-off translations. There needs to be at least a willingness to support the translation long-term (= years). Also the translation process is not that trivial: I have written down guidelines on how to work with .lng files which are not self-evident.

RaFaeLL0

Naturally, I understand the need for further support of the language file up to date. ready to continue this support and further if necessary. taking into account the fact that I do not plan to leave the forum, further cooperation can be continued through it. (I am preparing the initial translation of the file)
Site Admin

Zenju

Okay, but there's no need to start from scratch. There's an almost complete abandoned Ukranian translation already existing. Just write me a short email and I'll reply with the general instructions regarding how translating FFS works.
Site Admin

Zenju

[...] willingness to support the translation long-term (= years)
[...] translation process is not that trivial
[...] written down guidelines[...] which are not self-evident. Zenju, 25 May 2022, 11:08
Oh, I forgot: There is no pay whatsoever!

I'm not good a sales :D

PS: You get a nice entry in the FFS about dialog with special thanks,
and you can make sure your translations doesn't have these annoying bugs that's found in other free software that you can do nothing about.