Can I donate again?

Discuss new features and functions

pandapounder

I'm new here (but not to the program), Seems there has been much change since I last used several years ago.

I wanted to donate, so I did, $1, now I feel like a dick because it's only $1. This program was a part of my everyday toolkit, hope it will be again. I want to give more, but I'm unemployed and broke. Still, I don't want to be listed in the report of how many people gave $1. How can I give an additional dollar (or two), and more whenever my finances improve? I want to support the pay as much as you want model. although $3 represents a significant portion of my cash-on-hand, and at least I wont be in the $1 column on the donation report.

Once donated the site changes, donation button disappears, and there is my own name next to $1 reminding me of my error presumably forever.

Can I just randomly send a few dollars every so often to the paypal address? Does it change the number on the website?
Why yes, I do have a lot of problems with time management, probably why i'm unemployed.

P.S. Thanks for such a life-saver of a program.

pandapounder

Just opened the application for the first time and there is a button on the welcome screen. Apologies for the wasted bytes.