Can deleted file from left go to version folder on right with additional label/info ?

Get help for specific problems

igorD

If file is deleted from left I would like that file will end up in "Versioning" folder on the right, but with some additional label/info.
Is this even possible ?
If it is, please explain how to configure it.

Currently if I delete file on left, it goes to right "Versioning" folder, but I can not know was this file deleted or just updated ?

Plerry

For every sync, there is only a single versioning location;
not one for the left location and another one for the right location.
You can freely select where the versioning location is.
This versioning location may be (on the drive of) your left location, your right location, or some arbitrary other location.
Any file, left or right, that gets deleted or overwritten, will be moved to the single versioning location.
There is no option to identify the origin (left or right) of a versioned file.

igorD

my question was regarding difference between update and delete of file.

I understand what you said, but that was not my question.

xCSxXenon

There is no way to know if it was overwritten or deleted in the versioning location

igorD

For every sync, there is only a single versioning location;
not one for the left location and another one for the right location.
You can freely select where the versioning location is.
This versioning location may be (on the drive of) your left location, your right location, or some arbitrary other location.
Any file, left or right, that gets deleted or overwritten, will be moved to the single versioning location.
There is no option to identify the origin (left or right) of a versioned file. Plerry, 12 Jan 2023, 08:56
I did understood that it is not possible. I do appreciate you answer.

igorD

There is no way to know if it was overwritten or deleted in the versioning location xCSxXenon, 12 Jan 2023, 16:58
I figure it out from first answer.

Is it possible to add this a feature ?