Not syncing all my files

Get help for specific problems

dannys22

Earlier this month Western Digital had a security breach and shut down their servers. I'm running a WD MYCLOUD single-bay system in my home network. This meant that I was unable to access my files on my cloud. After they finally got the servers back up and I was able to access my files on my cloud. I have FreeFile sync batch running so that MyDocuments are synced to the cloud. It seems that not all files are being synced. As a test I made a folder on my C drive and it was copied to the cloud folder, HOWEVER, my Quicken data files does not sync since April 1 when the WD shut down their servers. I've restarted my PC, I've run the file sync program by it's self, still not getting the Quicken file to be copied to the cloud.
Thanks for the help.
Danny
p.s. Freefilesync version 11.21

dannys22

After they finally got the servers back up and I was able to access my files on my cloud. I have FreeFile sync batch running so that MyDocuments are synced to the cloud. It seems that not all files are being synced. As a test I made a folder on my C drive and it was copied to the cloud folder, HOWEVER, my Quicken data files does not sync since April 1 when the WD shut down their servers. I've restarted my PC, I've run the file sync program by it's self, still not getting the Quicken file to be copied to the cloud.
Thanks for the help.
Danny
p.s. Freefilesync version 11.21

xCSxXenon

Don't double post:
viewtopic.php?t=10271

dannys22

Yes I know, the 1st message I got an error about it being too many characters. Sorry for the issue.
Danny