Visual obstruction

Discuss new features and functions

prich

Hi,
I am a long term user of FFS and very happy with the results I get from the program. There is however one thing that I believe would make it MUCH better.
Having completed a 'Compare' operation I regularly want to customise the selections. I find that the help/explanation pop-up when the mouse is hovering over the approve/reject tick column obscures the action indicator and part of the right hand path column. I believe that this pop-up window needs to be placed to clear everything displayed in the currently indicated line (ie moved down the screen by one display line).
I tried to take a screen shot but the pop-up disappears as soon as the mouse is moved. Another way of looking at this would be to move the pop-up so that it aligned with the BOTTOM of the mouse pointer rather than the top.
I note that the same problem exists in both the Linux and Windows versions.
Thank you
peter

xCSxXenon

You mean this?
Overlay.jpg
Overlay.jpg (87.73 KiB) Viewed 96 times
It does get in the way I suppose. Although, the path on the right should match the path on the left if they are on the same line anyway

prich

xCSxXenon, Thank you for your response.
Your right.
The main time I have a problem is if the file/folder does not exist in the left (source) column - I predominantly use 'mirror'
My screen displays the pop-up as white on black. Additionally, the pop-up does not show the path.
peter
Site Admin

Zenju

I've moved the tooltip a bit down:
tooltip.png
tooltip.png (44.63 KiB) Viewed 56 times

prich

Thank you Zenju.
The change looks good - I look forward to the next release.
peter