different contents in folder pair but still says no files to sync

Get help for specific problems

Ihtisham Qabid

There is a file in one location but not in the other but still says no files to sync.

Plerry

What is the file-name (or -extension)?
Perhaps the file is in the FFS default Exclude Filter list, because there is normally no need to sync such files.
Or perhaps it is a FFS (system) file (e.g. a *.ffs_db file), that should not be synced in the first place.

Ihtisham Qabid

No. Neither of the above two cases.
For testing, I created two folders - one empty and another containing a text doccument named Test.txt and compared them. It says the same - no files to sync.
I checked the exclusion list to be sure that I accidentally put some paths there but no - they are same as defaults.

xCSxXenon

Your paths aren't set correctly then
Or you viewing filters are set so you don't see the differences after running a compare

Ihtisham Qabid

Sorry for late reply.
I found the cause of the issue. I had an include filter set. Obviously I did not do that knowingly. It must have been a shortcut I subconsciously executed.
Thank you Plerry and xCSxXenon for trying to help me. In fact it was the recommendation of Plerry why I checked the filter settings again and this time I noticed the inclusion filter list.