Modify Email Title

Discuss new features and functions

x2christrongl

Is it possible to modify the title of Email notification?
I'm using FFS 13.6, Donation Editon.
The default title is look like this:
QQ20240512230227.png
QQ20240512230227.png (2.05 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
I am wearing a smart band so that I can receive notifications from my phone, but it cannot display the icon.
It looks like this:

[FreeFileSync] SyncSettings □

I can't recognize the status. So can the title be changed to "[FreeFileSync] SyncSettings Success!" or anything else without icons?

xCSxXenon

How is that even remotely close to a response to the OP

therube

Only in that a "→" character was being used instead of (lets say) ascii chars like "-->", that then ended up not decoding "correctly" on the users end (for whatever reason, & I don't quite follow how Portable vs. not version of Chrome makes a difference, but that's beside the point).

Likewise here, the (I guess) a html ✔ is being used vs. something more "universal", like, "OK", or "success" or...

x2christrongl

Only in that a "→" character was being used instead of (lets say) ascii chars like "-->", that then ended up not decoding "correctly" on the users end (for whatever reason, & I don't quite follow how Portable vs. not version of Chrome makes a difference, but that's beside the point).

Likewise here, the (I guess) a html ✔ is being used vs. something more "universal", like, "OK", or "success" or... therube, 20 May 2024, 16:00
Idk what you are talking about bro. You cannot run chrome on a smart band/watch. There's nothing to do with the chrome.
I actually know why this will happen. Due to limited storage space of the band, the manufacturer uses incomplete character sets and emojis. So some special characters and emojis cannot be displayed on the band. And you cannot change it. So the only way is to change on the pc/email side and I am asking how.

xCSxXenon

Users can't change it, you can only request that it be changed. It likely won't though, as it would have to change for every user.
You could use inbox rules or some automation to read a successful sync report and have it send a customized message to yourself based on that.

x2christrongl

Users can't change it, you can only request that it be changed. It likely won't though, as it would have to change for every user.
You could use inbox rules or some automation to read a successful sync report and have it send a customized message to yourself based on that. xCSxXenon, 10 Jun 2024, 15:18
Thx