Cannot find the following folders:

Get help for specific problems

I just set up FreeFileSync on a recently installed copy of Garuda and I keep getting the below. Both directories do exist and I have never run across this issue before. Any idea how to address / fix this? Thanks
Cannot find the following folders:

/home/locutus/.config/chromium/Default
/home/locutus/.config/vivaldi/Default

Cannot read file attributes of "/home/locutus/.config/chromium/Default".
Cannot open directory "/home/locutus/.config/chromium".
ENOENT: No such file or directory [opendir]

Cannot read file attributes of "/home/locutus/.config/vivaldi/Default".
Cannot open directory "/home/locutus/.config/vivaldi".
ENOENT: No such file or directory [opendir]

No one has run across this before? I honestly see no reason why this should be happening all of a sudden.

@Zenju

therube

Might a strace provide more information?
I have never run across this issue before
As in before, with FFS, on a different Linux version?

What is a strace?

I'll make this very clear and that is if you create the software and put it out there for others you need to be supporting it.

xCSxXenon

I'll make this very clear and that is if you create the software and put it out there for others you need to be supporting it. 2635599, 23 Feb 2024, 10:22
"GPL clearly explains that there is no warranty for this free software."
Have you purchased a Business license?
https://freefilesync.org/faq.php#business

Also, it is very evident that the dev is active in the forums and supports the software. You are just impatient and want others to perform diagnosis and troubleshooting for you. While that's why a lot of us are here, to help others, we have no obligation to provide, and you are not entitled to receive, this free help.

You are just impatient and want others to perform diagnosis and troubleshooting for you. While that's why a lot of us are here, to help others, we have no obligation to provide, and you are not entitled to receive this free help.
Not even remotely true, but you knew that before you posted. I have done countless searches for a solution and every reference to this error has nothing to do with actually solving it.