Problem after Daylight Saving Time

Get help for specific problems

GilBates

This morning, after DST, last modified date and time have been modified on my computer,
but not on the removable disk that I synchronize with computer.
So a file that was modified one day at 6:35:52, is seen on computer now with same day but 7:35:52.
So when I synchronise this directory, FreeFileSync sees all the files in the directory as modified with one hour more, and tries to copy all the files.. that makes a long time.
Meanwhile a problem occurs, time to time it says impossible to rename a file that already exists ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS ...[MoveFileEX]
After that, the file, that was existing before and which was safe on removable disk, It had just the original time before DST and was exactly same file and safe, have been deleted to 0 bytes by FreeFileSync, but left it existing.!!
Attachments
Shows different time on same files after DST, and files deleted to 0 bytes by FreeFileSync
Shows different time on same files after DST, and files deleted to 0 bytes by FreeFileSync
2024-03-31 09_32_38-FreeFileSync 13.4-Problem File Already exists.png (31.63 KiB) Viewed 76 times
Shows window when problem occurs
Shows window when problem occurs
2024-03-31 09_32_06-FreeFileSync 13.4 – Comparing folders and synchronizing.png (94.64 KiB) Viewed 76 times