IDEA : Distinguish moves/updates, option not to see empty folder deletes

Discuss new features and functions

meteorquake

When you've done a compare and it's lined up the two trees of files ready to action the file changes, there are buttons at the bottom you can toggle on/off viewing Creates, Updates, and Deletes. But in my experience they can be improved...
* Updates really needs to be turned into two toggles, namely Moves, Updates. In my case for example I have an enormous number of file moves with a small number of genuine updates, and it's impossible to see which ones are really being updated rather than being moved. Unless I've missed a way to see it? but intuitively, that's the place to look for it.
* When viewing deletes, it shows folder deletes and file deletes. Again I generally have a large number of empty folder deletes (due to moves) and a small number of file deletes, which makes it very difficult to see the file deletions, whereas empty folder deletes will be of little significance to almost all people. So I think there could be an option that says whether to show empty folder deletes when viewing deletes. Unless I've missed how to do it.
* Generally when examining the actions I want to see Creates, Moves, Updates, Deletes separately in turn rather than combined, I'm sure I'm far from alone in that, because usually Creates and Moves are more curiosity, Updates require a little glance, Deletes need a slower scan of the eye. It would be good to have an option that indicates when you toggle on one of the view buttons it untoggles any other that's on (unless perhaps Ctrl held down); but if you click on one that's on, rather than showing none, it would switch them all on (there's little point in seeing nothing).
Hope that all makes sense!
Cheers! David