RTS file doesn't contain a valid configuration

Discuss new features and functions

Lunix

I want to make RTS sync after a minute or more. So I loaded a batch configuration I saved in FFS. That works but syncs every 10 seconds regardless of what I try. Someone here told me that I need to use a "real" file, instead of batch. So I used the "Save As..." feature of RTS to save the file as a ffs_real type. Then I changed the command line to reflect that file. It has an interval of 130 seconds.

Now when RTS tries to execute the job, it says that the file doesn't contain a valid configuration. How do I save the files pairs from FFS to an RTS ("ffs_real") batch file? And what is the longest interval allowed?

Many thanks!
Site Admin

Zenju

You're doing the opposite of viewtopic.php?t=3892 :)
The main problem with RTS currently is that it doesn't have a log window showing which file changes are triggering the execution. Technically it's possible to find out via %changed_file%, but that's not really user friendly.

Lunix

Here's the current command line: "C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync\FreeFileSync.exe" "C:\Users\mine\Documents\FFS_ALL_BatchRun.ffs_batch"

Zenju: I don't understand what you're telling me. How should I fix this?
Site Admin

Zenju

Can you post the file content of the file that leads to the "doesn't contain a valid configuration" error?