missing buttons in main window

Get help for specific problems

prometro

Hi,

I have FFS 8.10 installed on Windows XP.

In main window Iam missing these buttons (see the picture in attachement).
I think that these buttons are used for enable/disable folder pair and it is usefull - but I cannot
see them in my window.

Can you help me with it?

thank you

Jiri
Attachments
Capture-1.jpg
Capture-1.jpg (96.17 KiB) Viewed 682 times
Site Admin

Zenju

They're for (S)FTP support, which is not available in the XP build.

prometro

They're for (S)FTP support, which is not available in the XP build. Zenju, 10 Apr 2017, 21:15
Aha, thank you Zenju for answer.

So, please, I have two more question :

1) If I make for example 10 folder pairs and I want to synchronize only 3 of them in that moment, is there any possibility to do it? - To quickly enable / dissable only some pairs? First I thought that green buttoms are for that purpose – not for FTP :)

2) Second question : If I exclude via filter some folder or file by right click, is there any possibility to unexclude them from filtr directly without going to Filtr menu F7?
I also found out that is possible to exclude by filter one folder/file more than one time. I have in filter 5x the same folder.

Thank you FFS, it is great software, it can recognize renamed/moved files - that is what I was looking for.

Jiri
Site Admin

Zenju

So, please, I have two more question : prometro, 11 Apr 2017, 12:02
Of course! :D
1) If I make for example 10 folder pairs and I want to synchronize only 3 of them in that moment, is there any possibility to do it? - To quickly enable / dissable only some pairs? prometro, 11 Apr 2017, 12:02
There's a better, more flexible solution: Select multiple configurations at a time.
2) Second question : If I exclude via filter some folder or file by right click, is there any possibility to unexclude them from filtr directly without going to Filtr menu F7?
I also found out that is possible to exclude by filter one folder/file more than one time. I have in filter 5x the same folder. prometro, 11 Apr 2017, 12:02
No that's currently not possible. Not sure if this is a big problem for users in general either. At least technically, multiple identical entries don't matter since FFS will remove duplicates when parsing the (messy) user input anyway.

prometro

Allright, I understand. Thank you for help.