FTP error on folders with #

Get help for specific problems

phmakinsk

Hi Zenju

On FTP usage, presents an erros on directory with #

Não é possível ler o diretório ftp ://xxx.xxx.xx.xxx /httpdocs/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda/#agenda.

Endless recursion.
Site Admin

Zenju

Why do you think this is a FFS bug?
Site Admin

Zenju

marcerisson

Still same issue in the newest beta
Site Admin

Zenju

Still same issue in the newest beta marcerisson, 25 Apr 2017, 17:03
This is surprising. Are you sure you really tested with the beta? If yes, can you send me test credentials for this server to analyze further?

mdemel

The beta fixed the issue I was having.

viewtopic.php?t=4328

bsquared

In the 9.3 release on Windows 10 I'm seeing a recursion problem with a host that I was previously able to use with no problem. No matter which directory you open in the directory browser, it only displays the contents of the root directory over and over and never displays the actual directory contents. The host works fine with windows explorer.
Site Admin

Zenju

In the 9.3 release on Windows 10 I'm seeing a recursion problem with a host that I was previously able to use with no problem. No matter which directory you open in the directory browser, it only displays the contents of the root directory over and over and never displays the actual directory contents. The host works fine with windows explorer. bsquared, 11 Sep 2017, 23:29
Should be solved in this version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7a3j8fcxlsc9qtv/FreeFileSync_9.3_Windows_Setup.exe

bsquared

In the 9.3 release on Windows 10 I'm seeing a recursion problem with a host that I was previously able to use with no problem. No matter which directory you open in the directory browser, it only displays the contents of the root directory over and over and never displays the actual directory contents. The host works fine with windows explorer. bsquared, 11 Sep 2017, 23:29
Should be solved in this version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7a3j8fcxlsc9qtv/FreeFileSync_9.3_Windows_Setup.exe Zenju, 12 Sep 2017, 08:58
Unfortunately that file is identical to the one I already have installed. Did you perhaps point me to the wrong link?

$ sum FreeFileSync_9.3_Windows_Setup.exe Fixed/FreeFileSync_9.3_Windows_Setup.exe
48325 12456 FreeFileSync_9.3_Windows_Setup.exe
48325 12456 Fixed/FreeFileSync_9.3_Windows_Setup.exe

I tried installing it anyway, but the problem is still there.
Site Admin

Zenju

Then this might indeed be a new problem. Are you able to provide me with test credentials to this server?

bsquared

I'm sorry I can't but I'd be happy to test something for you. Perhaps I'll look at the code this weekend if I get a chance.