Problems with nviewH64.dll

Get help for specific problems

Binome

Hi,
my new computer is running nView to handle my graphic card. I've installed ffs 9.8 but when trying to run it, I can see a warning telling that nviewH64.dll 6.14.10.14847 can make ffs to crash and I can't uninstall it.
Is there a way to solve that?
Thanks.

watermy

Hi,
Same problem here.
A temporary workaround is to install 9.7 version which do not contains the warning pop-up. So far so good for me.
It would be nice if this pop-up stay as a simple warning and don't close the application automatically.

Binome

Thanks. I even hadn't thought of that simple solution !
Site Admin

Zenju

Updating your nVidia graphics card drivers should fix the issue (as the message states).
Site Admin

Zenju

I've added a check if nviewH64.dll is actually loaded as a module, which should solve the issue:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kt44fb8armwdzp0/FreeFileSync_9.9_%5BBeta%5D_Windows_Setup.exe

ark

Can you tell me something about what the problem might be? I'm running the most recent nView available for my (quite old) computer and, although I can work around this problem by using an older version of FreeFileSync, I am wondering whether the nView problem might be related to some difficulties I'm having with some completely unrelated software.