Upgrade to 10.2

Get help for specific problems

tkphelps

Tried upgrading to V10.2. Didn't work. Error dialog said couldn't copy over a file of the same name. I found directory C:\Program Files\FreeFileSync contained FreeFileSync.exe, and it couldn't be deleted. I couldn't take ownership of the file or the directory so I couldn't do anything further. I tried to reinstall 10.1 and got the same errors, but I ignored them. It looked like it worked, but FreeFileSync.exe and Bin/FreeFileSync_x64.exe can't be run because I don't have the appropriate permissions. Windows Uninstaller leaves the same two files and they are still unexecuteable and undeletable. I am using Windows 7. Any suggestion would be welcome.

tkphelps

Hah. A reboot fixed everything. 10.2 installed and works. Not the same as before. I used to compare with 8 threads, now only 2. Any thoughts?

jobushema

Unfortunately I fell in for 10.2 update, after which the software does not recognize my cloud server anymore to update. Have used the same info I had put in earlier. I had paid a donation as requested and have a donation account. Waste of money spent on this app unless I get this working.

jobushema

Can I downgrade to 10.1 which used to work well as the donation version.