FFS Deployment via SCCM

Get help for specific problems

Bernd

Hello,

we have a problem with activating FFS in our company. The problem is the Popup that the software wants to be activated. We paid for 3 users the donation version.
We have 2 users who use the software at the moment (they are the only persons who will use it), additionally
one person installed it for W8.1 to make a SCCM-Package (for a short time), one person installed it for W10 to make a SCCM-Package (for a short time), one person (me) installed it for testing the package after deployment (for a short time). Then the software was uninstalled on the computers for testing and paketing (I also uninstalled it). Now the software still gives a popup "there are only 3 licences and still 6 installations" and the 3rd person who wants to install gets the activation popup.

Can you "reset" the 3 additionally used licences for testing and packing/deploying? Only the 3 persons will use it.
I hope I could write it so you can understand whats happened. 3 users will use it, 3 installations for the deployment have been uninstalled.

BR Bernd
Site Admin

Zenju

Okay, done.