RealTimeSync ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Get help for specific problems

santopitar

Hi.

Following these instructions for Windows:

https://freefilesync.org/manual.php?topic=realtimesync

I have created a synchronization task between folders on a USB stick and the PC. The task I have recorded as a batch task in the root directory of the pendrive. As indicated in the instructions, it must be there, although I do not understand why it cannot be in another place, such as the PC.

I have opened the batch task (with extension 'ffs_batch') from RealTimeSync, and the program has been automatically configured and the command line below has been created.

When I press to start, an error appears (attached image).

I have investigated in the forum and can not find anything. There is something similar for Linux, but they solve it looking for a more updated version of FreeFileSync.

I thought it had to do with using the volume name instead of the drive letter, to refer to the flash drive, but the instructions recommend it to avoid problems if the flash drive changes letters. Anyway I have tried with lyrics too and it gives the same error.

I have tried putting the command line directly into the Windwos command prompt, and it works perfectly. The problem occurs when I use to use RealTimeSync.

Some help?.

By the way, is it mandatory that the batch job file is at the root of the pendrive?
Attachments
error.png
error.png (29.52 KiB) Viewed 340 times

xCSxXenon

I run all the RTS file from my startup folder and the batch file from the documents folder. I haven't had a problem. Try from those locations