RealTimeSync Error Code 1

Get help for specific problems

Xunder

Everything was working fine before with the same settings, I changed a few things but then removed those changes. Now when I turn on realtimesync, I keep getting this error and I don't know how to fix it.

Site Admin

Zenju

One workaround could be to add " & exit 0". Maybe RTS should just log these errors instead:
viewtopic.php?t=7184

Xunder

seems like that fixed it, thanks

steelman

I encountered the same issue, Could you tell me where and how to add " & exit 0" to fix this problem.
Attachments
error message.png
error message.png (11.19 KiB) Viewed 2599 times

xCSxXenon

If you open the RTS configuration box, there is a text box that contains your command string from the picture. It you add " & exit 0" to the end, the error stops. That is a space, the '&' character, another space, 'exit', one last space, and a '0'. RTS will check for exit code 0 because that means a successful sync, but it is now returning different error codes

steelman

I added " & exit 0" to the end following your instruction, but it doesn't work, I also tested it on another computer, the same issue occurred, therefore, I doubt there may be a bug in the program or some compatible issues, I uninstalled V10.23 and reinstalled the old version 10.13, now the issue fixed.

steelman

after adding the " & exit 0" to the end, other error messages appeared.

xCSxXenon

Adding that to the end doesn't affect anything. All it does is run a second command "exit 0" which sets the %errorlevel% to 0, which RTS then reads and then considers successful. If there are errors after adding that, it was either configured incorrectly or the errors would have be present without the exit call

Daniro2021

Picture of solution
Picture of solution
FreeFileSync Erreur RTS solution ajout dans la ligne de commande.JPG (58.59 KiB) Viewed 1691 times