Update 10.23 generated Error 2

Get help for specific problems

pavarottihase

Hi, after the update to 10.23 there is the message in the attachment. System: WIN10 64-bit
Attachments
Fehlermeldung nach Update auf 10_23.jpg
Fehlermeldung nach Update auf 10_23.jpg (26.47 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
Site Admin

Zenju

Appending "& exit 0" (see https://freefilesync.org/manual.php?topic=external-applications) will probably do as a workaround. In the long term it would be better if RealTimeSync just logged the error instead. At least, with the next FFS version, RTS will treat this as any other error and won't block anymore.

dschmidt

I am having this issue too. Could you explain that a little more Zenju? Where exactly do you put the "& exit 0" ? I did look at the link but couldn't quite understand it. Thanks.

pavarottihase

Hello Zenju,
thanks for your friendly help, i'll try it.

pavarottihase

Hallo dschmidt,
bis jetzt läuft es bei mir. Ich versuche, es mit deutscher Sprache zu erläutern:
Wenn man den automatischen Synchronisator öffnet (rotes Symbol) findet sich unten im Fenster eine Befehlszeile, die man bearbeiten kann. Dazu muss man hinter den letzten Eintrag dieser Zeile gehen, ein Leerzeichen einfügen und dann die Zeichenfolge von Zenju & exit 0
Dann das Fenster mit Return-Taste verlassen.
Viel Glück... :-)

dschmidt

Danke pavarottihase. That seems to work for me.

ierotheo

If you open the automatic synchronizer (red symbol), there is a command line at the bottom of the window that you can edit. To do this, you have to go behind the last entry in this line, insert a space and then the string from Zenju & exit 0