Problems copying files

Get help for specific problems

fjgaspar

Hi,

I am using latest version of FreeFilesync, and I am having 2 issues in one of my servers. I sync content from 5 servers to a netapp disk cabin via CIFS (shared folder in NETAPP). In one of the servers, I have the following issues.

1. Everyday, one file, always the same, gives the following error: Cannot read file e:\path\file.ods. It is locked by another process: system.

I use the option 'copy locked files'. I run freefilesync with elevated admin rights. And if I try to copy the file with standard copy/paste from Windows file explorer, I can copy it without any problem. Also, it does not appear as in use under Computer management. If I delete the file in netapp, the following sync job throws the error again, but the file is copied.

2. Also everyday, i have some errors like this: Cannot move
"\\netapp-adm\Redes_externas\Cobertura_ADSL_CENTROS_JA\MAPA_C~1~140d.ffs_tmp" to
"\\netapp-adm\Redes_externas\Cobertura_ADSL_CENTROS_JA\MAPA_C~1.AEP".
ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS: Cannot move a file which already exists. [MoveFileEx]

In source there is no MAPA_C~1.AEP file. And after the end of the job, source and target have the same content. I have unmarked the 'copy failsafe', but it has no effect.

How can I get rid of these errors?
Site Admin

Zenju

Could be a corrupted disk, fixable via Windows error checking: viewtopic.php?t=9776#p36079