How to change relative directory

Get help for specific problems

bretsharon

I am testing that what I think is copied, was copied. When I compare the left panel D:\01 #33 ASA to right panel F:\01 #33 ASA, I get 32,349 files are equal, but get 29,998 files on that exist on the right side only. When I go through each directory in F:\01 #33 ASA I get No Files to synchronize, which is what I want. I speculate that the directories are not the same, That is, I know the paths are not the same in source and deposit location. What am I missing? There are 66K files

Plerry

Differences may depend on what sync variant you run. If you run a left-to-right Update variant, any files existing only on the right will not be deleted by the sync, but remain as is.
In the FFS GUI you can run a Compare and then make all file-categories visible via the icon-buttons mid below the left and right Compare results windows. This could provide some clarity.

It may also be that those right-side files meet one or more rules in the Exclude Filter, and are thus excluded form the sync (and hence also not deleted, even in case of a Mirror sync variant).
Or that those files are not included in the sync because they don't meet any of the Include Filter rules.
You can check Include/Exclude rules by clicking the funnel-icon (F7) mid above the left-right pair definition(s).