Paid donation and can't get parallel sessions over 1

Get help for specific problems

paulsm

Hi,

I wanted to "test" the donation edition and made a small donation (to test) and downloaded and installed the donation edition. I can see that the adverts are gone but when I setup some sync jobs for Google Drive and click on the cloud icon (in the target) It is still grayed out?

I specifically made a donation to test this feature (before deciding whether to be a little more generus with the donation going forward but I have got stuck at the first hurdle :-)

Here is an example of the issue:

Thanks all.
Site Admin

Zenju

Looks like you are not running the Donation Edition.

Plerry

Your picture strongly suggests you have not (properly) installed the Donation Edition.
What does the FFS GUI Help/About tell you.
If you have the donation edition installed, it should state "Donation Edition" behind the version number,
and show a "Thank you, [your name], for your donation and support", and a link to your donation details.

paulsm

Actually I don't think the realtimesync can monitor and sync to Google Drive. You see the thing I am trying to do is bypass Google Drive inability to share a folder with a friend and then have it donload to that friends computer. It used to work but they have depricated it and even teh "shift + Z" trick no longer reliably works. I was hoping to use FreeFileSync to achieve the same thing in batch (monitoring) but it looks like it won't work either.

Hey-Ho.
My donation was only small so nothing much lost :-)

Thanks
Paul