30 x .ffs_tmp errors when Mirroring?

Get help for specific problems

helen_m_b

I have just one folder that keeps returning Errors which are all for 30 x ffs_tmp files. I can of course ignore errors but every time I set FreeFileSync to run it always wants to remove these files from the drive I am backing up to. I can see them on this drive in Windows 10 Explorer if I show hidden files but I can't delete them manually myself. Is there something I can tweak in my sync setup that would prevent me every time from having to run the sync ignoring these errors, I know you can set the sync in settings to ignore errors but that doesn't seem very sensible to me.
I'm using Windows 10 and backing up a Western Digital MyBook Drive to another Western Digital MyBook Drive. I have done this previously without incident but have just added a bigger drive to now back up to and this is the first time I've run the Sync on the new drive. It was formatted to eFAT prior to starting the backup.
Hope someone has an easy fix for me.

xCSxXenon

Where are those coming up? It may be a useless folder that can just be filtered out

helen_m_b

Where are those coming up? It may be a useless folder that can just be filtered out xCSxXenon, 03 Oct 2021, 14:29
I wasn't a useless folder I'm afraid but I got round if finally by shutting everything down, restarting my PC deleting the folder on my backup drive and then re-syncing it so it was uploaded back again to the backup.