losing session on google drive

Discuss new features and functions

zanatainf

good afternoon, constantly google drive can't sync in freefilesync because it needs to add connection and authenticate through google chrome browser, in fact we both need to authenticate, I'm a donation user.
I will send a photo attached.
Attachments
freefilesync psc.PNG
freefilesync psc.PNG (264.41 KiB) Viewed 975 times
Site Admin

Zenju

At which point and how does FFS ask for connecting? Is there some problem with saving the Google Drive database files?

zanatainf

it has been happening every day, it keeps asking for authentication and opens a page on the web, there are a couple of cases that happen.
I currently have around 14 donations that I keep with you

zanatainf

there is only one profile on google, I noticed that when you have two you just have to leave one, but this is not the case

zanatainf

Did you understand to help us? I'm a donor, otherwise I'll have to see another alternative
Site Admin

Zenju

What exactly are you doing? How does your setup look like? Apparently either the configuation isn't saved correctly, in which case you are presented error messages. Or the config files are deleted for some reason that is specific to your setup.

HimusakiMaguro

good afternoon, constantly google drive can't sync in freefilesync because it needs to add connection and authenticate through google chrome browser, in fact we both need to authenticate, I'm a donation user.
I will send a photo attached. zanatainf, 22 Apr 2022, 15:35
whats your email address?

HimusakiMaguro

whats your email address? HimusakiMaguro, 11 May 2022, 12:05
i want to send an email tell me your public email.

xCSxXenon

whats your email address? HimusakiMaguro, 11 May 2022, 12:05
i want to send an email tell me your public email. HimusakiMaguro, 11 May 2022, 12:05
For what reason would you want that information?

HimusakiMaguro

i want to look at donation version

HimusakiMaguro

i cannot pay through my card.