Feature Request: Allow user to enable / disable sync pairs when multiple pairs exist

Discuss new features and functions

hsehestedt

I have a sync job defined that syncs multiple different folders. As an example, suppose the following:

SourceFolder1 <> DestinationFolder1
SourceFolder2 > DestinationFolder2
SourceFolder3 > DestinationFolder3
SourceFolder4 > DestinationFolder4

At least one of these folders has hundreds of thousands of files / folders. Even the comparison takes quite a while on this location.

Fortunately, I don't need to sync that particular folder pair very often.

What would be very helpful to me is if each line in the GUI had a checkbox to enable or disable that particular source / destination pair. This way, I could disable those pairs that I don't need to currently sync.

Yes, I know that I could create the job as a batch file, but I prefer to use the GUI so that I can first preview what is going to get synced. It just takes quite a while to compare all of the folder pairs.

Also, I am aware that I could break out that source / destination into a separate job. However, the above example was very simplified. Let's assume that I have a large number of source / destinations to sync. Rather than running a whole bunch of different FreeFileSync jobs, it would be very helpful if I had a single FreeFileSync job that allowed me to enable / disable individual pairs.