Can I simultaneously Sync a folder to multiple SFTP server destinations?

Get help for specific problems

muzicman82

Hi!

I have several devices where I need to keep files identical between them, with the source folder being my PC. Is it possible to simultaneously sync to multiple SFTP destinations? Or would each one have to be a separate configuration job?

Thanks.

Plerry

If your source is e.g. C, and your SFTP destination locations are respectively SFTP_D, SFTP_E and SFTP_F, you can simply define multiple left-right pairs as
C => SFTP_D
C => SFTP_E
C => SFTP_F
in a Mirror sync variant.
You will get a warning that there is a full or partial overlap between your sync locations (which is correct, as C is in all three left-right pairs). But as C is your source, and no changes need to be synced back from any of your SFTP locations to C, you can safely ignore that warning here.
Site Admin

Zenju

in a Mirror sync variant.
You will get a warning that there is a full or partial overlap between your sync locations (which is correct, as C is in all three left-right pairs). But as C is your source, and no changes need to be synced back from any of your SFTP locations to C, you can safely ignore that warning here. Plerry, 07 Nov 2022, 10:47
No, you shouldn't get a warning for a mirror sync. As of FreeFileSync 11.24 there should be no more false-positives anymore.

Warning is only shown if there are "multiple accesses to a file path, of which at least on is a write", which doesn't happen for "mirror".