Request New Functions (& cost to add)

Discuss new features and functions

Ste_Mulv

Hi there,

I would like to request a new feature to be added to the FFS system so that I can use it with a commercial client of mine.
I would then become a commercial user of FFS and I would be happy to pay/donate for the additional functionality to be added.

My client has strict info security tests before they deploy software. Is there a mechanism to get support during the pen tests, and potentially make modifications if there are any flags raised by the security checks

Attached is a PDF that explains what function I am after, but a description is:
FFS Function Request Description.pdf
(63.21 KiB) Downloaded 525 times
1. Instead of syncing the left to right folder, the right folder is just a text file (.cvs) that retains the history of the dates of sync events and what files were modified during that sync event.
2. Only the changed files get added to the right folder, but in a subfolder with the date of sync with the folder name rather than in the right folder root.
3. each subfolder gets a .csv with the list of what was added to the subfolder during that sync event.

If this is feasible, how can I establish an estimate of the cost and time to deliver the functionality?

Thanks in advance,

Steve