Does anyone respond to donation support emails

Get help for specific problems

flowb

Hi,

I paid for FFS in 2022. I've been contacting the donate@ email account to get a link to the donation version and no one ever responds.

Would be great to at least get a reply, and perhaps the thing I paid for as well.

Any advice appreciated.

jackson

Hi,

Any chance you can locate the original email you received with the link to the donation edition?

If not, do you have at least one PC with a valid donation edition installation? If so, click on the about entry on the menu and then in the lower left corner there is a box that says thank you. Click on that box and it will bring you to the download page.

Otherwise, I'd email the site admin/owner/developer and ask for help. zenju [at] freefilesync.org

flowb

Locating the original email, which is also what is says to do in the FAQ, was the first thing I tried to do. I could not locate it.

I found my stripe receipt for the payment, and that has an email address on it with a note to send questions there (donate [at] freefilesync.org). Sending repeated emails there has produced no result. I will try the other email you mentioned.

Thank you