MacOS FFS 11.1 Crashing

Get help for specific problems

Ashteroide

FFS Version: 11.1 & 11.0

My FFS keeps crashing after 'Searching for Program Updates', I initially had this problem but reinstalled 11.1 and it worked fine, I open it up again today and it crashes the same as before. I tried reinstalling but it kept crashing. I unfortunately can't get any proper logs. I'll try a few other methods I can think of and report them back here
Site Admin

Zenju

Maybe crash reporting is disabled on macOS: https://freefilesync.org/faq.php#crash

Ashteroide

Hi sorry for the later reply, my crashreport is enabled. It just closes, that's all, I've tried 11.2, 11.1 and 11.0, I'll keep going down until I found it. I've tried deleting the FreeFileSync Application Support folder but that didn't work

Ashteroide

I used an application called AppCleaner that removed all the FreeFileSync files, I'll try finding the crash report but it seems to be an internal app problem

Edit: Here's a line I found in the Console app
Oct 17 23:12:19 Ashlees-Macbook-Air com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (org.freefilesync.FreeFileSync.63096[15145]): Service exited with abnormal code: 13
Site Admin

Zenju

If you start FFS via the Terminal, maybe this will return more useful information:
/Applications/FreeFileSync.app/Contents/MacOS/FreeFileSync