Data from PC to mobile phone (SD-Card)

Get help for specific problems

todo82

Hello all,

I have been using Freefile for a few months and am very satisfied.
I would like to synchronise data from my PC to an SC card in my mobile phone in addition to the previous synchronisation tasks.
The process also starts as usual, but afterwards the remaining time increases to hours, days etc.. However, data is not copied....

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

tageloehner

I had the same problem recently. Are you accessing the SD via the phone/USB cable?
Just repeating the task worked for me, alternatively you could try putting the micro (?) SD card into a card reader.

todo82

I had the same problem recently. Are you accessing the SD via the phone/USB cable?
Just repeating the task worked for me, alternatively you could try putting the micro (?) SD card into a card reader. tageloehner, 04 Sep 2021, 18:30
Yes, via USB cable.
No, repeating didn't solve the Issue.
Via card reader is not very comfortable, cause the sd card is connected together with the sim card in One slot in the mobile phone.
What could be the reason of the Problem?

xCSxXenon

MTP is just not good. Every phone is different in it's reliability. Try a different phone/sd card?
viewtopic.php?t=8359
viewtopic.php?t=8549
viewtopic.php?t=8557
viewtopic.php?t=8319

DK_255

I suggest using Mi Drop you can download it on play store to set up a ftp server, just remember to select sd card when doing it.

LeoW

When syncing with cell phone I turn my phone (Android) into an SFTP Server!

Way better and more reliable than a USB cable.

Here is the FREE app in Google Play that I use:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.xnano.android.sshserver

xCSxXenon

I've resorted to the same in the past, but I used Cx File Explorer
I have been using USB fine on my Galaxy S23 Ultra, the implementation of the spec seems to be super reliable on this phone compared to previous ones I've had

LeoW

Cx works too. It's regular ftp, which is fine if you're only using it at home. I have Open SSH Server running everywhere, including on Windows. I guess I'm more comfortable that way. I can access my computers from anywhere securely.